Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Nana's 96th Birthday

Today we celebrated my Grandmother's 96th birthday.  This day is special to me because when I was growing up I never thought that my Nana would see me graduate from high school.....well it has been 12 years since my high school graduation, 8 since my college graduation, I have been married for almost 6 years and have 3 children. This day is very special to our family because it is a huge milestone for her. Back on July 10, we celebrated my Grandfather's 98 birthday. WOW, That is a lot years of living combined for those two. This November they will celebrate their 68th Wedding Anniversary. What an accomplishment. Nana and Papa are an amazing couple who are living their last years together and happy. They might not be able to see or hear or really know what is going on most of the time, but they are together and that is all that matters. Here are some photos from our special day!! I love you both so very much and have cherished all these years with you!! 
                                                                          Ella and Nana
Kisses   
Ella, Nana, Me and Madelyn 

Nana Getting some help opening her cards 




Papa 

The Happy Couple with a combined age of 194 years 

Son and Mother 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Quite emotional love as well a family affection in this post is clearly seen. One of the best event halls for rent is to be booked for my mom's kitty party next weekend. Saw them online and thinking to book a nearly located one. Although services and packages are somewhat similar. Now main thing is the menu that is to be decided.